Welcome to American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
TESTING DATE ANNOUNCEMENT
The examination date for 2017 is
Friday, October 27, 2017
New Orleans, LA
NOTE: Aapplications for ALL examinations must be COMPLETED by August 1 of the year of examination.
***Applications for PEDIATRIC DERMATOLOGY must be COMPLETED by July1 of the year of examination.
Sub-specialty Certification Examination
Sub-specialty Re-certification Examination
INFORMATION FOR TEST TAKERS
RE-CERTIFICATION FOR TIME DATED CERTIFICATES
- Physicians certified in 2004 and after will be required to re-certify beginning 2014.
- Physicians MAY take the re-certification examination (OCC Cognitive Assessment) one year prior to their expiration date.
OSTEOPATHIC CONTINUOUS CERTIFICATION (OCC) ANNOUNCEMENT
- All diplomates with time dated certificates are REQUIRED to participate in AOBD Osteopathic Continuous Certification (OCC) to maintain certification.
- Click here to register for application process for OCC Note: This will begin the process, giving you access to Canvas where you will complete the necessary paperwork.
- OCC registrations that are sent in past the registration deadline of March 31 of the beginning of the CME cycle year will incur a $150.00 penalty that year and every year after until registration is received.Example: All registrations were due by March 31, 2016, but the diplomate registers in December of 2016. There will be an additional $150 due for a total of $450 due.Example: Registration is due March 31, 2016, but the diplomate registers in December 2018. There is a $150 penalty incurred per year late. The total due will be $300 for registration plus $150/year penalty for a total of $750 due.
AMERICAN OSTEOPATHIC BOARD OF DERMATOLOGY
P.O. Box 493 Kirksville, MO 63501
Renee Herron, Administrative Assistant
For physical deliveries:
1316 Country Club Drive
Kirksville, MO 63501
Questions about this website? email: firstname.lastname@example.org