Welcome to American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
TESTING DATE ANNOUNCEMENT
The examination date for 2016 is
Saturday, September 17, 2016
1700 Ocean Avenue
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel
Santa Monica, CA 90401
NOTE: Due to the early testing time, applications for ALL examinations must be COMPLETED by July 1, 2016.
***Applications for PEDIATRIC DERMATOLOGY must be COMPLETED by June 1 of the year of examination.
Sub-specialty Certification Examination
Sub-specialty Re-certification Examination
INFORMATION FOR TEST TAKERS
RE-CERTIFICATION FOR TIME DATED CERTIFICATES
- Physicians certified in 2004 and after will be required to re-certify beginning 2014.
- Physicians MAY take the re-certification examination (OCC Cognitive Assessment) one year prior to their expiration date.
OSTEOPATHIC CONTINUOUS CERTIFICATION (OCC) ANNOUNCEMENT
- All diplomates with time dated certificates are REQUIRED to participate in AOBD Osteopathic Continuous Certification (OCC) to maintain certification.
- Click here to register for application process for OCC Note: This will begin the process, giving you access to Canvas where you will complete the necessary paperwork.
- OCC registrations that are sent in past the registration deadline of March 31 of the beginning of the CME cycle year will incur a $150.00 penalty that year and every year after until registration is received.Example: All registrations were due by March 31, 2016, but the diplomate registers in December of 2016. There will be an additional $150 due for a total of $450 due.Example: Registration is due March 31, 2016, but the diplomate registers in December 2018. There is a $150 penalty incurred per year late. The total due will be $300 for registration plus $150/year penalty for a total of $750 due.
AMERICAN OSTEOPATHIC BOARD OF DERMATOLOGY
P.O. Box 493 Kirksville, MO 63501
Renee Herron, Administrative Assistant
For physical deliveries:
1316 Country Club Drive
Kirksville, MO 63501
Questions about this website? email: email@example.com